Are you an American expat living in Montpellier, Toulouse, Nîmes, Sete, Béziers, Alès, Provence, or really anywhere in the South of France? Are you looking for a fun 2008 Election Night party? Then come pull an all-nighter with us in Nîmes at the American Presidential Election Night Celebration! Even if you’re not American, stop by and join us as we usher in a new American era. Details below.
Expats from all over the South of France are converging on Nîmes and will be living it up at the Tiger Wok Restaurant in Square de la Couronne, tel. 04 66 26 60 00. (Yes, Square, not Place!) Here’s the skinny:
- Festivities start at midnight and include cocktails, dinner, election results via CNN, and breakfast at dawn.
- Price: 50€ per person, 90€ per couple.
- Underground parking is available at les Arènes (look for the big arena on the map below).
- To check for trains to and from Nimes, check the SNCF website.
- To book a hotel room in Nimes, check Venere for prices and availability.
Reservations are a must. Call organizer Julia Richards: 06 71 00 17 85 ASAP. Hope to see you there!