Cherrye Moore, a Texas-born freelance writer and B&B owner living, working and blogging in Catanzaro, Italy, is one of a group of women I call my “Italy girls.” Along with several other expat bloggers living in Italy, we keep in touch almost every day via Twitter and comments on each other’s posts. I mention Cherrye today because the next two posts I have planned are based on posts from her blog, My Bella Vita!
This one is about My Cousin the Saint: A Search for Faith, Family, and Miracles by Justin Catanoso. Both Cherrye and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso have written about this book as well as allowed Justin to tell his story on guest posts. All three of them tell his story better than I ever could, so I encourage you to follow those links and get to know Justin.
There’s an interesting twist here, too: A CONTEST!
1. Justin Catanoso, author of My Cousin the Saint: A Search for Faith, Family, and Miracles, was a guest blogger at Bleeding Espresso and at My Bella Vita.
2. To be eligible to win a free, signed copy of Justin’s book, you must leave a question for Justin in the comments on one or both of his guest posts. You can leave as many questions as you like, but only one comment on each blog will count toward the contest (maximum of two entries per person).
3. Justin will select some of your questions and answer them at his blog, JustinCatanoso.com. We’ll let you know when to look for the answers.
4. You must leave your questions by 11:59 pm CEST on October 17, 2008 to be eligible for the contest. This contest is open to readers throughout the world – None of that North America only mess that usually excludes us!
5. One winner will be drawn randomly from the eligible comments at Bleeding Espresso, another winner will be drawn from the eligible comments at My Bella Vita, and winners will be announced on the respective blogs October 20, 2008, marking the day of St. Gaetano’s canonization.
So, read up on Justin’s story and submit a question to him today!