You see these all over Rome, but these are some of my favorites that I see almost every day while I’m traipsing around my neighborhood. This one is carved into the aqueduct.
Are You Addicted?
- 404,231 Travel Addicts
More About The Internet’s Leading Enabler Of Travel Addiction
Popular Miss Expatria Posts
What I'm seeing now:
- Hey dramatic Pigneto sunset. instagram.com/p/ZtDsEDlImo/ 1 day ago
- A schoolyard in Narni. instagram.com/p/ZsPuMfFIj9/ 1 day ago
- Your Umbrian castle, as seen from Narni. instagram.com/p/Zn2nQJlIih/ 3 days ago
- Sunday in Rome - glorious. instagram.com/p/Zfe-YUFIgf/ 6 days ago
- Oh, Rome. Never stop thrilling me. instagram.com/p/Zdl2G7FIum/ 1 week ago
Tag! You’re Itairline travel Cal closely guarded information Dagney Taggart decadence expat life Expats fail Florence foodie France Gay Mafia hotels ignorant rich people Internets Italian Italy language Leading Hotels of the World links Malaga Marbella MK Mondays money Montpel New York obsessions Paris pix precious pregnancy and travel reviews Rome screaming babies Spain train travel travel travel stories travel tips vacation advice vacation tips Venice weekend trips yes please